[cosmic-users] idl_to_picml problem

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Fri Dec 8 13:06:49 CST 2006

Jeff,

Great, that is awesome!!! I have one problem though. How do I get this
stuff? I tried getting it from the repository

svn checkout svn://svn.dre.vanderbilt.edu/DOC/cosmic
svn: No repository found in 'svn://svn.dre.vanderbilt.edu/DOC/cosmic'

But I was unable to. Where is the cosmic repository located?

I assume that all I have to do is to compile
CoSMIC/PIM/PICML/interpreters/IDLImporter to get the next idl_to_picml,
and that would work with CosMIC 0.4.8, right?

If not, I guess I have to compile all of CosMIC.

Thanks a lot,
Abdul

>>> Abdul