[cosmic-users] idl_to_picml problem

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Fri Dec 8 15:50:26 CST 2006

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the info. I downloaded CosMIC and built IDLImporter
successfully (with ACE/TAO x.5.4). However, idl_to_picml crashes when I
first run it with Foo.idl is an input (before subsequent modifications
to the IDL to add an attribute). Perhaps I did something wrong. Did it
work for you?

Also, I initially had a build problem. It was with
IDL_TO_PICML_BE_Export.h. I guess it is malformed or new versions of ACE
require it to be different. When I regenerated it with
generate_export_file.pl it compiled just fine.

Thanks,
Abdul

cosmic-users at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu

>>> catch the case