[cosmic-users] possibilities to import UML diagrams

Friedhelm Wolf friedhelm.wolf at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 11 01:09:37 CDT 2007

kitty,

thanks for the dtd hint. I had a rough look into the it.
As far as I can see, it is not so feasible for beeing used to map some UML
description to a GME model, for it contains graphical information (like
position)
for it's elements, which would have to be "invented" somehow to create
such a file without GUI.

Thanks a lot for all the valuable insights.
Friedhelm