[cosmic-users] Generate the Visual Studio solution for Source Release

Marianne Rieckmann marianne.rieckmann at adelaide.edu.au
Sun Aug 5 22:34:58 CDT 2012

Hi James,
Thanks for the info.

I am using GME version 10.8.18, but had installed the .msi it rather than built from source.
I check that the GME_ROOT is set, and also ran the midl on all .idl files in the GME_ROOT\Interfaces directory and copied the resulting files into the GAME\game\mga directory.
Now CoSMIC builds with only 2 failed. The failed projects are GAME_Model_Intelligence and PICML_Model_Intelligence

At this point my build has probably branched a bit too far, and I will wait for an update to the CoSMIC git repository to get a clean green copy of the source.
Regards,
Marianne.