[cosmic-users] Generate the Visual Studio solution for Source Release

Marianne Rieckmann marianne.rieckmann at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Aug 14 08:12:57 CDT 2012

Hi James,
My build of CoSMIC from the latest version of the git repository has
failed to build the GAME_Model_Intelligence project.

------ Build started: Project: GAME_Model_Intelligence, Configuration:
Debug Win32 ------
Compiling...
OCL_Expr_Parser.cpp
C:\CUTS\Boost\boost/fusion/support/tag_of.hpp(77) : fatal error C1060:
compiler is out of heap space
C:\CUTS\Boost\boost/fusion/iterator/equal_to.hpp(68) : see reference to
class template instantiation 'boost::fusion::detail::tag_of<T>' being
compiled
         with
GAME_Model_Intelligence - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I can get a clean build of CoSMIC if I comment out this section of the
build.

My question is, do I need the GAME_Model_Intelligence to build without
errors to be able to use CoSMIC with the CUTS interpreter?
Regards,
Marianne.