[cosmic-users] Error with Boost libraries in Game_Model_Intelligence when building CoSMIC

Andrew Wallis andrew.wallis at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Aug 21 02:44:13 CDT 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to build the latest version of CoSMIC which was pushed out on Monday, everything seems to work well except I'm getting an error the following error in the GAME Model Intelligence Project:

Error 49 error C2976: 'boost::spirit::qi::grammar<Iterator,T1,T2,T3,T4>::attribute' : too few template arguments c:\cosmic\game\game\mga\addons\model_intelligence\rules\value_sub.hpp 51 GAME_Model_Intelligence

The error is occurring at least 20 times in the build process, with either <Iterator,T1,T2> or <Iterator,T1,T2,T3,T4>. All in the file value_sub.hpp at line 51.

I've tried running with Boost Libraries 1.48, 1.49 and 1.51 and get identical errors each time.

After these errors the build seems to be stuck in an infinite loop and Visual Studio crashes. I've attached the build log for GAME_Model_Intelligence.

Thanks for the help,

Cheers,
Andrew

---