Problems shipping DLLs with GME

Peter Volgyesi xvolgy at isis-server.isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri May 30 16:20:19 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Peter Volgyesi[SMTP:XVOLGY at ISIS-SERVER.ISIS.VANDERBILT.EDU]
Sent: 	Friday, May 30, 2003 8:20:19 AM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	Re: Problems shipping DLLs with GME
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Hi,

My latest guess was a problem in your interpreter source: somehow your
interpreter did not contain the standard BON resource file (and therefore it
did not contain some important string resources that must be stored in the
windows registry.).
I showed this problem to Tao. What happened with this advice ?

--
peter