[gme-users] Help with libraries

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 13 18:38:56 CDT 2004

Hi,

1., Currently, libraries are only allowed to be attached in the root folder
of the project. (Otherwise, every paradigm should be prepared to accept
libraries)

2., The question was not 100% clear to me. So, my short answer: there is no
way to hide an attached library or prevent a library to be attached (see 1.)

--
peter