[gme-users] Using BON

Allen Butturini Allen_Butturini at raytheon.com
Mon Jul 26 15:53:03 CDT 2004

I am working thru the 3rd tutorial material concerning the BON.

My meta model checks with no constraints and the network paradigm is
generated without trouble. Tutorial 2 also checks fine.  When trying the
third tutorial, after four attempts, I am unsuccessful with the build in
MSVC.  Have tried both versions of BON with no success but different
results for each.

The problems ...

BON
1.  There is no "Component.dsw" instead there is BONComponent.dsw that
builds fine in MSVC
2.  When I attempt interpretation of the World model from lesson 2, the BON
interpreter is grayed and will not install.

BON II
1.  There is no "Component.dsw" instead there is BON2Component.dsw that
will not build with many lengthy errors.
2.  I am unsure where to set the 3 Party STL directory as messaged at time
of Component Configuration

Thanks in advance for your help,

Allen Butturini

Senior SW Engineer