[gme-users] Any application to compare two GME models?

lyh liny at cis.uab.edu
Mon Mar 8 08:37:51 CST 2004

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for your comments. I am working on this idea now and recognize it will be beneficial to modeling. Let me know if you have any other suggestions that you would like to share because my implementation will stick to concepts of GME models.

Have a nice day,
Yuehua(Jane) Lin
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
liny at cis.uab.edu
http://www.cis.uab.edu/info/grads/liny/