[gme-users] ordering attributes

Sandeep Neema sandeep at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Aug 30 11:26:30 CDT 2005

Christian,
My experience has been that while it shows this kind of randomness in
displaying the attributes in the class diagram itself (done by the
MetaGME decorator), the generated GME environment does have a degree of
predictability and it follows the order as explained by Zoltan.

Sandeep

--
Sandeep Neema
Research Scientist,