[gme-users] RE: recover GME model files

Shige Wang wangsg at eecs.umich.edu
Fri Mar 11 12:07:09 CST 2005

Zoli and Matt,

Thanks for the reply.

Since it is hard drive crash on the original development machine, I don't
have .mga file with original .mta. I can only manipulate it on a different
machine, where the .mga file cannot be opened.

I was looking a way to automatic reconstruct the meta-model using the
.xmp. As the original developer of this meta-model has gone, I'm afraid
that I may miss something during manual reconstruction and crash
interpreters using it.

Is there any solution instead of manual reconstruction? Thanks.

shige