[gme-users] PICML problem

Kimberly B Marcantonio Kimberly_B_Marcantonio at raytheon.com
Thu May 5 15:53:37 CDT 2005

Hello. Earlier today I was working on a model which was built using PICML.
I re-interpreted the version of PICML on my computer, and tried to reopen
the model I was using. While I was able to successfully reinterpret PICML
I was unsuccessful when it came to reopening the model. I got the
following error:" WARNING: Project could not access its original version
of paradigm 'PICML'" Do you want to try with the current version of the
paradigm?" I answered ok to this question and received the following
message: "Could not open project (0x87650000) This method is not yet
implemented" when I selected ok the program closed. This happens when I
try to open any project which I used before re-interpreting PICML. I can
successfully interpret .xme versions of these models without errors
appearing. Any ideas on why this is happening?  Thanks

An unrelated question: What is it that the "u" and "s" stand for in the
Purge/Select window?

Kimberly Marcantonio
Software Engineering
Raytheon Company