[gme-users] problem about running the transformation

Arda Göknil ardagoknil at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 09:34:09 CST 2005

  Hi,
  I am trying to develop a transformation from UML models to Java models by using Great. (It is my first experience in GREAT.)
  When I interpret the transformation by using GreAt Master Interpreter, there is no problem. But when I try to invoke the Graph Rewrite Engine, a message box appears and throws an exception. (Exception: Com Exception: File could not be opened). This exception is thrown when the engine is trying to load the NewConfiguration.mga. How can I solve this problem?
  And also when I try to to invoke the engine on the House2Order sample of Great, there is an error which tells to add <Microsoft Visual Studio Dir>/Vc98/bin directory to system path while the engine is trying to load the config.mga file.

  Arda Goknil