[gme-users] Inheritance trouble

OLIVE Vincent RD-MAPS-GRE vincent.olive at francetelecom.com
Thu Nov 24 09:25:32 CST 2005

I have some trouble to see in my model editor (the resulting of interpreted meta model), some object which are atoms in meta model and which inheritate from a basic atom abstract class. Even if, these objects are selectionned in an aspect, I never see them in the model editor.

However, when I disable the abstract attribute, this basic object becomes visible, but not the inherited objects (atoms in meta model) even if they are selected in aspect.

What are the problems ?

Vincent OLIVE -Senior Research Scientist
France Télécom  /R&D/MAPS/AMS
28 Chemin du Vieux Chene -BP 98
38243 Meylan Cedex
Tel  : +33  4 76 76 42 63