[gme-users] querying crosslinks from user library code

Aditya Agrawal aditya.agrawal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:08:46 CDT 2005

Hi Mat,

I have queried and established cross links through Attribute Mapping code in
the past. When I did do it I used UDM's generic API because we didn't
support the specific API then.

It seems that you are calling external code in Attribute Mapping, if that's
the case then you will need to have all three paradigm's, start, cross,
end's .h file included in the custom code for it to work.

I hope this is the right direction.

Thanks,
Adi

  _____