[gme-users] constraint checking from an interpreter

Manfred Heckler manfred.heckler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:02:04 CDT 2005

Hello,

Is there any possibility to gather some information about constraint
checking from an interpreter? The situation is with that:...

My Interpreter performs a constraint check in the "main method"
Component::invokeEx(). Therefore I use the method checkConstraints()
of the class Project (resp. ProjectImpl). However, checkConstraints()
has no return type.
All in all I'd like to have some information, whether or how many
constraints had been violated. If some violation occure, the
interpreter will quit, unless all constraints are satisfied.

Kind regards
-Manfred Heckler