[gme-users] logging to console

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Sep 9 10:00:25 CDT 2005

In BON2 it is possible sending messages to the console only:

	void ProjectImpl::consoleMsg(const std::string& msg,
msgtype_enum type)
	{
		GMEAppPtr pGME = getGME();
		COMTHROW(pGME->ConsoleMessage(Util::Copy( msg ), type));
	}

Based on this you could add a new method to ProjectImpl class, since
there is a property of IGMEOleApp (GMEAppPtr in BON2) called
ConsoleContents which enables you extract the whole content of the
console:

	std::string ProjectImpl::getConsoleContents()
	{
		GMEAppPtr pGME = getGME();
		CComBSTR ccBstr;
		COMTHROW(pGME->get_ConsoleContents( &ccBstr));
		return Util::Copy( ccBstr );
	}

Br, Zoli