[gme-users] GME release 5.9.21
peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Sep 21 16:22:13 CDT 2005
A new release of GME (r5.9.21) is available on the ESCHER website:
- Updated STLport C++ library resulting performance enhancements.
- GME is now developed and compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003.
- Reliability improvements in Constraint Manager and in Expression Checker
- Mga.dtd is no longer needed to be present in the project folder for XSL
- New preference setting added for annotations: control whether to inherit
them in Subtypes/Instances or not
- Copy Smart feature: refined for better cross project copying
- File drag and drop allowed to main GME window
- Default Zoom level (per application) preference setting introduced
- Port label length can be changed for models and for model references (see
Miscellaneous Preferences/Port Label Length setting)
- Active Scripting enriched with 'it' object (represents the active model).
Documentation on the scirpting feature added to this manual.
- BonExtender supports classes with up to 6 baseclasses in BON2
- BON2 CREATED_EVENT handling improved for add-ons
- BON2 connection methods are fixed to work properly (regarding whether
reference-port or fco is connected)
- Several JavaBON problems fixed
Vanderbilt University, ISIS
More information about the gme-users