[gme-users] Strategy for source code generation

Nicki Lehmann Møller nicki at itu.dk
Fri Aug 11 00:55:04 CDT 2006

Hi all!

After having worked a bit with the GME I'm wondering if some of you guys or
girls can help with the transformation of my model into source code
(preferably C# but Java will do). I'm currently building my interpreter
using the JAVA API (BON) and the only strategy that I know of is to build
the whole source code output library myself :( I was however hoping that
some of you knew of some tool, api or strategy that could ease the source
code generation a bit.

Kind regards,
Nicki