[gme-users] OclCommon::Exception (Debugging with GME 6.9.28 and VC2005)

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Dec 12 17:23:14 CST 2006

Things to check:

-the UDM you use is built specifically for the GME version you use
-whether the Exception shows up while the Constraint Manager is turned
off for that Paradigm (Toggled off in File/Register Components while the
project is opened).
-whether the Exception shows up during other interpreter debuging.

Zoli