[gme-users] Java BON SetAttribute problems

Jesper Berthing jbe at cfsi.dk
Fri Feb 3 01:47:03 CST 2006

Hi,

I am having problems with the setAttribute method in the JAVA BON interface, I am not able to change the value of Bool, Integer, Float or String.

I am able to get all attributes with the getAttribute(), no problem.
When I use the getStatus() method it returns -1, do not know if that is important.

I found a post from mar. 2005 having the same problem but using this apporach:

"atom.getIAtom().getAttributes().getItem(3).setBoolValue(false);"

Is it possible to change the attributes? and what could I be doing wrong.

Thanks,
Jesper

Data:
GME5.9.21 and I use the Java BON source code that is supplied in the source distribution of GME5.9.21