[gme-users] Re: Small question and discussion forums

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Feb 23 10:17:44 CST 2006

Hi,
If you specify 0..1 on the containment line the paradigm will have a constraint defined automatically.
However if you'd like to make that constraint preventive, you
-either specify events for all automatic constraints in the Options dialog shown during MetaInterpretation [select the Event button near Containment and tick the newchild event]
-or create a custom constraint on the Constraint aspect attached to the Any container and select it to be checked on every OnNewChild event

If you chose the 1st option, any container/contaiment which is not 0..* will be checked on the NewChild event.
In the 2nd case your custom constraint can be defined so that it will check only Any models, upon NewChild event arrivals.

Br,Zoli