[gme-users] hierarchie cross-references

Mirko Bleyh the_miracle at web.de
Mon Jan 9 16:12:40 CST 2006

Hello,

I have a simple question, I hope someone can give me an answer:

In my metamodel I have my root model element, which contains two other model elements. Each of these two models now contain one simple atom element. Thats the whole metamodel (simplyfied for this question).
Now what I would like to do is make a reference from the two atom elements. I'm thinking of an aspect showing all atom elements from both models, and being able to connect them. Is that possible in GME?

You can find attached the metamodel, maybe that makes it clearer.
Thanks for any help!
Mirko