[gme-users] BON extender not extending all objects

Christian Brunette Christian.Brunette at irisa.fr
Tue Jan 31 16:35:20 CST 2006

Hi,

Are you sure that all your classes appears in the list of the classes to
extend ?
I already have a similar problem. In fact, some classes were missing in
this list of classes and I don't know why.
But this behavior did not happen everytime I run the BON extender.

Christian

James Hill wrote:

>Hey,
>
>Does anyone know what would cause BON to not extend all the elements in
>the metamodel?? I am running to this problem and it's happening
>everytime I run the BON extender on my metamodel.
>
>Thanks,
>
>James

>James H. Hill - Ph.D. Student
>Research Assistant - ISIS / DOC Group
>
>Microsoft Student Ambassador
>Department of EECS / Computer Science Program
>Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
>
>Email: j.hill at vanderbilt.edu

Christian Brunette
Post-doctorant in the ESPRESSO team
IRISA-INRIA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France
Phone: +33 (0) 2 99 84 72 31, Fax: +33 (0) 2 99 84 71 71