[gme-users] Intersection of aspects the referred modelsmighthaveis empty?

Ace Thompson acethompson at igniteweb.net
Tue Jun 6 00:36:21 CDT 2006

Matt,

Thanks for the explanation on this, especially the part that implies that
running into this situation doesn't mean that my language is all screwed up
:-)

If it's not already there, just a $.02 suggestion, it might be worth
mentioning something about this topic in the GME on-line documentation in
one of the sections describing Aspects. I think I've run into it twice now
without even trying, but then again sometimes I have bad luck with these
things . [you'd think I would've remembered straight off how to deal with it
the 2nd time, right? :-) ]

Along those lines, has there been any talk or consideration of a Wiki-like
forum for GME users?  I'm aware of the JIRA tool but that seems more focused
on GME bugs/issues, etc.  A Wiki kind of tool might make a nice complement
to the gme-users list. [with enough GME end-user contributions, of course
:-) ]   As an added bonus, Wikis aren't out of style yet so it'd be totally
trendy!

Regards,

-ace

  _____