[gme-users] ports on a reference

Ace Thompson acethompson at igniteweb.net
Thu Jun 8 11:46:11 CDT 2006

One thing you can do is to give your model "A" another aspect (call it "E"),
but don't put the port objects in that aspect...  Then when you run the
meta-interpreter, it will give you a "Configure Aspect Mapping" dialog;
you'll want to find the tab for aspect "D" and for role "B:R" use KindAspect
"E" instead of "C".

This should make it so that GME uses aspect "E" (which doesn't contain the
port objects) when it visualizes an "R" inside of a "B" model, i.e. no
ports...

Good luck!

-ace