[gme-users] ports on a reference

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jun 8 14:35:05 CDT 2006

The Aspect Mapping Dialog featured in the MetaInterpreter is exactly for
this purpose.
So that if A has two aspects assigned: C and G (where C does, and G does
NOT show the ports) you will be prompted to select how would you like to
view A and R if contained somewhere: in aspect C or G.

By selecting G, you can hide the A's ports in a container.

Br, Zoli