[gme-users] The OCL isUnique iterator

Nicki Lehmann Møller nicki at itu.dk
Fri Oct 13 10:13:38 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I have a created a Table model that has an attribute called tableID. This
attribute should be unique. Therefore I have created the OCL statement

project.allInstancesOf(Table)->isUnique(tableID)

and attached the constraint to the table object (the OnCreate event), which
sadly always evaluates to false.
I'd like to note that the reason I use project.allInstancesOf(Table) is that
a table can exist in different parent models.
I any of you guys or girls could please help me I'd really be happy.

Have a nice weekend
--
Kind Regards,
Nicki