[gme-users] BON extender - how to use the generated files "classes" within BON2interpreter

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Oct 18 09:41:02 CDT 2006

There is a sample interpreter using BONXtended classes
gme\Paradigms\SF\BON2SFExample\

However, you can benefit in this way of the bonX classes:

void Project::invokeEx( Project p, FCO focus, std::set<FCO> sel, long p)
{
    JBETestBonX::JBEModel m( focus); // m will be nonzero if the focus
is really a JBEModel
    if( m)
    {
        // hurray, let's do something with m
        std::set<JBETestBonX::JBEAtom> atms = m->getJBEAtoms();
    }
}