[gme-users] BON extender - how to use the generated files"classes" within BON2interpreter

Berthing Jesper f35594 at Danfoss.com
Wed Oct 18 23:28:16 CDT 2006

Hi Zoli,

Thanks for the small example. As you noticed below I created the object
from ModelImpl, it compiles but generates an error when the interpreter
is executed.

I had a look into the BON2SFExample folder, but I did not find it useful
related to my problem. Whereas the "Interpreter" folder uses separately
generated BONExtender files.

But at least it is working for me now and I can benefit from using the
BON extender interpreter, Thanks.

\Jesper

________________________________

From: gme-users-bounces at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu
[mailto:gme-users-bounces at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu] On Behalf Of Zoltan
Molnar
Sent: 18. oktober 2006 15:41
To: gme-users
Subject: RE: [gme-users] BON extender - how to use the generated
files"classes" within BON2interpreter

There is a sample interpreter using BONXtended classes
gme\Paradigms\SF\BON2SFExample\

However, you can benefit in this way of the bonX classes:

void Project::invokeEx( Project p, FCO focus, std::set<FCO> sel, long p)
{
    JBETestBonX::JBEModel m( focus); // m will be nonzero if the focus
is really a JBEModel
    if( m)
    {
        // hurray, let's do something with m
        std::set<JBETestBonX::JBEAtom> atms = m->getJBEAtoms();
    }
}