[gme-users] Re: Traversing model

Berthing Jesper f35594 at Danfoss.com
Tue Oct 24 10:02:45 CDT 2006

Hi Adi,

I think your question is clear.

You are using the functions correctly, but you need to be sure that the
atomName is a key in the HashTable.

Please use outConne.toString() and print it somewhere visible to you,
then you are able to se what the HashTable contains.
Or you can use outConne.isEmpty
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/util/Hashtable.html#isEmpt
y()> ()that returns true if outConne is empty (No out connections from
the atomObject).

\Jesper

________________________________

From: gme-users-bounces at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu
[mailto:gme-users-bounces at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu] On Behalf Of Adi
Mallikarjuna Reddy V
Sent: 24. oktober 2006 07:57
To: A list for GME users to share thoughts and discuss bugs and fixes.
Subject: Re: [gme-users] Re: Traversing model

Hi Jesper,

1. Hashtable outConne= atomObject.getOutConnections();

2. Vector list = (Vector)outConne.get(atomName);

In the 1 statement, atomObject is the object of  type JBuilderAtom or
JBuilderModel.  What exactly I am trying to do in the above two
statements is
1. finding out the out connections (if any) for the JBuilderAtom or
JBuilderModel.
I hope this can be achieved thorough the first statement.
2. Next is getting those connections from the hash table with the name
of the above object.

I hope cleared my problem.

Regards
Adi