[gme-users] Determining type

mehmet fatih fatihceng at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 14:32:13 CDT 2006

Hi,
I have a question related with BON2 Interpreter. I am trying to determine
the type of atom that I defined in my metamodel. It works well with Project
class through using "findByKind(string)", but what I trying to do is to
determine this through ConnectionEnd class. How can I determine the type of
an item in BON2?

PS: The point that I have trouble is after having found connection ends
through get[Out|In]ConnEnds methods, I could not figure out the type of
ConnectionEnd.

Thanks in advance,
Mehmet Fatih Uluat