[gme-users] doubt clarification...

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Sep 15 12:21:37 CDT 2006

Hi,

The "Aspect Mapping avoided" message can be ignored.

If you can't connect two elements, you must make sure that
-the connection itself is a child of some container

If you have Aspects then you should make sure that the connection, the
endpoints are parts of the aspect.
If you don't have aspects, just go ahead without them, because the
metainterpreter will create a default one for each model that doesn't
have one.
(You will get a warning of course, but as your gme knowledge progresses
you will hopefully introduce aspects).

The Aspects can be set on the second view (first is ClassDiagram, Aspect
is the second, Attributes is the fourth)
You can right click on an aspect after that elements turn grey, and by
clicking on elements you add them into the aspect, while they turn
black).

hth, Zoli