[gme-users] What did I do this time?

Joe Porter joe.porter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:00:21 CST 2007

This is probably a subtle misunderstanding on my part, but here goes.  When
I interpret the attached diagram in MetaGME, the Bounds model does not show
up in the top level (ConstraintProblem).   The CompositeConstraint and
DisjunctiveConstraint models also do not contain FDVarRef.    It seems to be
a problem with my attempt to consolidate the FDVarRef and Member FCOs using
the abstract RefContainer class.  Does RefContainer need to have a
containing class, or have I strayed into syntax that is entirely forbidden?

Can anyone tell me what is going on, and what I should expect to see?

Thanks,
-Joe