[gme-users] GME Plugin Help

Molnar, Zoltan zoltan.molnar at Vanderbilt.Edu
Tue Apr 22 15:37:05 CDT 2008

Hi,

Generally the VC redistributable runtime libs should suffice.
Package downloadable from: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q259403/

Otherwise, (if you don't like this for any reason,) you can pick the dlls
which are listed for your dll by the depends.exe. [This dpeneds.exe is
part of the VS distribution.]

Zoli