[gme-users] GME Plugin Help

gme.magik at xoxy.net gme.magik at xoxy.net
Thu Apr 24 13:16:01 CDT 2008

Yes, I found Dependency Walker (http://www.dependencywalker.com/) from
searching on a similar issue in the GME users group. It found some
missing DLLs, namely:

MFC71D.DLL
MSVCP71D.DLL
MSVCR71D.DLL

And some kind of problem with the MPR.DLL

I will play around with these new findings and see if I can come up
with a solution. Either way, I will post back here with my findings,
hopefully it can help someone else in the future.

Thanks for both of your help, Csaba and Zoli

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Csaba Toth -
ctoth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
<+gme+magik+ed8c222b1f.ctoth#isis.vanderbilt.edu at spamgourmet.com>