[gme-users] GME Plugin Help

Csaba Toth ctoth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 24 13:29:06 CDT 2008

>From the DLLs you mention I can say that you are looking on a Debug version
of your module. The last "D" indicates this in the DLL file names. You might
want to try to install the Release version? The Release version would
require just these:

MFC71.DLL
MSVCP71.DLL
MSVCR71.DLL

(note the missing Ds)

Another suggestion: Dependency Walker is part of the Visual Studio tools,
comes with the VS installation, in my machine it resides in the
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\Common7\Tools\Bin\Depends.Exe

Wish you luck!

Csaba