[gme-users] Problems with a model on multiple pages

Akos Ledeczi akos.ledeczi at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Dec 8 08:38:33 CST 2008

Stellan,

yes, you do have to metamodel this capability. It is implemented using
references in GME. A proxy is a reference. Check out the the
meta-metamodel that comes with the GME install for an example.

Furthermore, your interpreter will have to handle this as well which is
much harder than creating the metamodel.

Hope this helps,
Akos