[gme-users] C# and GME

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jun 16 08:43:45 CDT 2008

Hi,

There is no direct support for C# at this moment. You can use the
tlbimp.exe tool (part of .net framework sdk), to generate a .net
assembly from a COM type library. You need to run this tool at least
on the following COM libraries: core.dll, gme.exe, meta.dll, mga.dll.
I have attached the source code of a working example. The project has
not been updated since 2002, and was part of a larger work. So, I
guess you won't be able to use it as is, but might help you to code
your own interpreter.
Have fun.
--
peter