[gme-users] Can't destroy an FCO after peeking at its registry node

Student016 USAF AFMC AFRL/ROME AFRL.student016 at rl.af.mil
Tue Jul 28 13:25:32 CDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to write an interpeter which orders a vector of FCOs contained within a Model based on their position (left to right). I am using GME 7.6.29 . This is my comparator function object:

class left_to_right {
public:
    bool operator( ) (FCO a, FCO b) {
        return FCOExRegistryNode(a->getRegistry( ))->getLocation( ).first
              < FCOExRegistryNode(b->getRegistry( ))->getLocation( ).first;
    }
}
This works beautifully and orders them properly, but when I later attempt to call destroy() on a FCO which I have passed through this comparator, I get a runtime error "map/set iterator not incrementable". This seems to occur within ObjectImpl::setDeleted().

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
--Thomas Levy