[gme-users] Nested transactions

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Aug 5 09:27:06 CDT 2010

Hi James,

I wonder what do you gain by having a "root transaction". In your
interpreter you can have fine grained transaction logic (I guess we
call this "custom transactions" in the interpreter wizard and/or in
the componentconfig.h file). So, your interpreter can commit changes
any time to trigger the add-ons (and GUI), but why do you need an all
encompassing transaction in this case ?

--
peter