[gme-users] problem in registering TestBonComponent-java interpreter

Srimathi C srimathi.c at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 22:48:24 CST 2010

I am beginner working with GME. when i started doing lesson no 8 in
the tutorial-Writing and running the java interpreter. I have
installed GME 10.2.9 and when i am registering the TestBonComponent
for SF (Signal Flow)demo .The component gets registered . The coffee
cup emblem can also be seen . But when i click on the java cup emblem
it says "JavaCompRunner-Cannot load java,cannot finf jvm.dll". I saw
the same kind of issue in the mailing list but they have said to load
on 32 bit java compiler and OS .I am doing it on 32 bit only. can
anybody help me to sort out this issue ? i am breaking my head with
this for past one week.
thanks in advance
with regards
srimathi.c