[gme-users] Compiling with Visual Studio 2k10 ultimate

Kevin Smyth ksmyth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:17:18 CDT 2012

5f45c5d6-4e11-42fc-a558-cfa0b6c7bea6 is the GUID for the
MgaDotNetServices typelib, which should be registered automatically by
Visual Studio when building the project. Did you run VS as
Administrator? Did the MgaDotNetServices project compile successfully?

To register it manually, use this in an elevated VS2010 command prompt:
regasm /codebase "%GME_ROOT%\GME\Release\MgaDotNetServices.dll"

Kevin