[gme-users] Compiling with Visual Studio 2k10 ultimate

Andrew N wither at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:51:19 CDT 2012

Hey guys

I'm trying to extend a few MFC menus but before I even do that I can't get
the solution file to load in VS2k10. I have activepython 2.7 installed, and
tried to run (via cmd as Administrator) the build.py stuff.

Just loading the sln file into vs then building with a Win32 bit target
throws the following errors (again,running VS2k10 as admin)

Here's a link to the errors being thrown when I try to build the solution
in w32-mode. Since there are so many errors I figured it'd be easier to
read as an image...

http://i.imgur.com/r3cOc.png

The x64 bit target throws way more warnings (looks just like static
analysis semantic warnings, not critical build errors).

Any help would be appreciated,
Andy