[gme-users] Using OLE Automation in GME 10.8.18

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Aug 28 05:08:35 CDT 2012

Andrew,

The automation interface is not fully documented indeed. There is a
short intro in the User Manual (5.13. Scripting in GME) and the
interfaces are specified in the Gme.idl file (Interfaces folder in
your GME installation root).
These and the the MGA Library documentation (pdf, installed with GME)
are the primary sources for working with GME/OLE.

--
peter

--
Peter Volgyesi