[gme-users] PRE_DESTROYED in GME 10.8.18

Kevin Smyth ksmyth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue May 1 11:47:33 CDT 2012

Hi Jae,

If memory serves, the BON component wizard didn't have the predestroyed
event listed, although it should have, for some versions of GME. I'm not
sure when that was fixed or when the predestroyed event was added.

I'd suggest you try to make it work with GME 12. It should be as simple
as rebuilding your project. The BON interface and implementation hasn't
changed much. Maybe what happened is that you compiled your project,
then installed GME 12. Since Visual Studio does its incremental build
based on timestamps, your idl and/or cpp files wouldn't have been
recompiled. Try installing GME 12 then rebuilding.

If that doesn't work, let me know what the error message is.

Kevin