[gme-users] About Add On Written in C# Activation Problem in GME

Somesh Das somesh_au at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 06:54:23 CST 2018

HI wrote a C# addon for GME. It will work for an object event "created", and when an object is created in GME it will show a message "An object has been created". However, I have a problem with activation of the addon. If I activate this addon multiple times in GME, it works multiple times during the event occurs. For example, if the addon is reactivated in GME three times, then when an object is created in GME, the addon is working three times for the same event. I attached the code of the addon. Please have a look and let me know if I am doing any mistakes.
Thanks & Regards
Somesh Das