[gme-users] C# Add-on example?

Cinthya Lopez Cinthya_K_Lopez at raytheon.com
Wed Jan 24 16:24:20 CST 2018

Thank you Kevin. This worked just great. A minor issue…when I ran the CSharpComponentWizard, it said the generation failed and output the error: “Cannot locate sn.exe. Is VS2010 SDK installed?” The wizard still generated the VS project and source files though. I am assuming this is because I have VS 2012 install in my machine and not VS 2010.

Again, thank you for your help. I was able to create my plugin and ran it successfully.

Regards,
Cinthya