[great-users] a version of MetaGME I can use successfully in GReAT?

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Mar 11 19:55:02 CST 2004

Adi, I remember having many problems using MetaGME as my target
metamodel in GReAT last semester...well, now I'm having them again.
It's confusing, because GReAT registers a different version of MetaGME
when it installs, but it doesn't provide the .mga or .xmp for that
version, so I can't attach MetaGME to my project without undoing this
change.

I remember you mentioned last semester that you had a special version of
MetaGME (or something) that I could use...if such a thing exists, I
would really like to use it and avoid these problems. :)

--Matt